Sunday, November 8, 2015

Absense on Blog

Hello Everyone,

I apologize for my absence on the blog. I had a rough summer, and had to go offline for some time and am now just getting back online. The cool news is that I found someone who will be my co-blogger. She reads the same books that I read and we think that it will allow for more posts and reviews to go up. We decided that to make it easier on the both of us, we are going to use a co-email, and therefore the emails that I previously had available are no longer available and I will most likely not respond as often to emails that are sent to the address. You can send the emails to the following address: dreamscometruethoughreading@gmail.com.

The blog will be under construction for some time as we change some things up, and edit earlier posts to make sure authors and readers alike know who is posting what review so if you see a review off that should be up, just shoot me an email and I will get back to you about it.

Thanks,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment